Pond Filters, Fountains & Water Features, Small Lakes & Dams –
- Available in 21 inch and 25 inch diameter formats.
With modern K1 Media and multi-speed pumps, there is now an inexpensive biological filter available in Australia. Coming in a range of sizes from 50 litres, through 70L, 120L and all the way to 200L in size.
30 years of experience has gone into creating this affordable alternative for domestic and commercial water features and fish pond owners.
4 sizes available:: 21" 40mm Pipe, 25" 40mm Pipe, 29" 50mm Pipe, 33" 50mm Pipe.
- Suitable for a 1500 litre pond with fish or a 3000 litre pond that has no fish
- Innovative, effective pressure filter range with integrated UVC-clarifier
- Sealed pressure container – thus the filters can supply higher-elevation watercourses
The filter works by pumping pond water into the sealed filter unit and creating up to ½ bar of pressure. Therefore water leaving the filter is also under pressure, allowing the water to be pushed to an elevated position on the water feature. So unlike a gravity return filter which must be situated at the highest point, the Filtoclear can be positioned anywhere in the layout.
- Suitable for a 3000 litre pond with fish or a 6000 litre pond that has no fish
- Extremely user-friendly thanks to "Easy-Clean-Technology"
On the right (picture) is the ZX-100 wool filter being used in a cartridge system - also ideal for removing suspended material from your pond or water feature.