Pond Filters, Fountains & Water Features, Small Lakes & Dams –
Filters for Ponds over 100,000 Litres
The size of the water tank used is determined by the quantity of water to be filtered. These systems can be run in series creating a scalable solution that can be employed for virtually unlimited quantities. Details and prices can be provided on request.
Complete Aquaculture Solution Combining Biological & Mechanical Filter Systems
Click on a compnent for more a bigger image
The basis for this system is the order and quality of the components employed.
- Water leaving the pond is transported by use of a Hurlcon 3-speed pump and
- arrives into the Kenthurst Aqua Ring 800 Filter
- passes through an Ultraviolet Light Clarifier (uv lamp)
- then enters the bottom of a custom-made Trickle Filter using a combination of biological and mechanical filtration types;
The fully filtered water exits via two 50mm pipes at the top and is returned to the pond.
- entering through a sheet of Stanless Steel with 8mm holes
- then passing through 200mm of Drainage Cells and
- through 200mm of Nepean River Gravel
- the water then moves through 400mm layer of Bio Balls, held in place by onion bags and
- finally rises out of two layers of Japanese Filter Mesh.
Yearly & 6 monthly maintenance is simplified by the inclusion of a 50mm drain at the bottom of the Trickle Filter Tank.